Monday 25 April 2016

Character Stand Project

Stage 1-Modelling
For presentation I decided to make a character stand which draws reference from my concept. I modeled the stand, wall and extra background stuff like bullets. I might add some alphas for the some plants during the texturing

Stage 2-UV Unwrapping
Carrying on with the character stand I started to UV unwrap it which was quite easy. I think my UV unwrapping skills has progressed since the Triple A Asset project.

Stage 3-Texturing
For the texturing of the character stand I used Quixel which allowed me to apply high detail materials. This process was replicated from my practice with the cigar model, I was able to also texture the katana sword as well they look really good and will be perfect for my character. I also added the katana sword here so it could share the same textures with the other objects.

Close Up of the Katana

No comments:

Post a Comment