Thursday 7 January 2016

Character Photo Manipulation Project

Stage 1-Anatomy

In the lesson today we were shown how to use a new way of making a quick reference sheet for a character with photo manipulation. First off we had to get some sort of human anatomy, I chose a female mussel anatomy.

Stage 2-Outfit
After I chose the anatomy I then added clothes that I wanted and manipulated them to fit her body shape. At this point I had an idea for a dirty apocalyptic world which would mean her clothes would look old with the colour toned down. I also added blood and mud marks to show she has had a rough life.

Stage 3-Head and Hands
Once I was finished with adding and altering her clothes I then started to add hands and a head to complete her. This was a bit tricky to get her hair to go well with the rest of her but it was a good to practice the clone tool which would allow me to copy and draw her hair in certain places.

Stage 4-Background
Filially to finish off I added a background so the character could be in the world I imagined for her to live in. This is a quick and easy process to achieve especially for quick results.

No comments:

Post a Comment