Thursday 22 January 2015

Muscles Anatomy Assignment

Step 1-Mood Board
For the second part of the human anatomy we had to practice and design a diagram of the muscles in a human body. First I started with a mood board of several muscle structures to give me some idea what to sketch and then paint up for a final design.

Step 2-Sketches
I then started to sketch some muscles out to give myself a better understanding of the structure and pattern of the muscles.

Step 3-Outcome
Then I started to paint up a full front and back view of a male muscle anatomy as best I could, which I am proud of because it looks really real. I achieved this by doing half of it and then copying and pasting it to make it a whole.

Step 4-Diagram
Finally I started to add the labels to my painting to show, where I thought the muscle were on the body. This second part of the assignment was more enjoyable and has even helped me out in other areas such as digitally painting where I was struggling at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment