Thursday 10 March 2016

Model Brick Project

Stage 1-High Poly Model
To start off the brick model I made a simple high poly brick which was made out of individual cubes that are separated. Then I selected them all and exported them out as an Obj file, which could then be imported into ZBrush. 

Stage 2-New High Poly Model
Once I imported the Obj file I began to add more detail and polys to the model so that this could become the new high poly model. Finally I saved the new high ploy as an Obj file for xNormal.

Stage 3-Low Poly Model
After I made the new high poly model I then transformed the it into a low poly which would become essential a plane. Then I imported it into Maya to save as an Obj file for xNormal.

Stage 4-xNormal
Once I had the high poly and low ploy model saved as Obj files I uploaded them to xNormal so I could generate a normal map, colour map and cavity map for the use of Quixel later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment