Tuesday 21 October 2014

Gun Project

Step 1 - Mood Board
As with every project I start with a mood board of inspirational images for a project, in this case guns I have looked at a range of guns.

Step 2 - Initial Ideas
Here are my three initial sketches of my gun designs after my second design I knew it would be the one I would further develop on.

Step 3 - Final Sketch
After my three rough initial ideas I moved onto my final sketch of my chosen design.

Step 4 - Final Outcome
And Finally I digitally paint my final outcome, for this design I added textures such as leather and rusty metal to give a sense of age and realism. Also I have added a slot where the bullets could fit, which I had forgot to add in on my final sketch. This Gun belongs to a character in a future post apocalyptic world where even the environments are harsh and dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment